**If you have not yet received email communication about new BMT, please continue to use www.toolkitsonline.com**
With BMT, benefit managers and third-party administrators can:
• Get real-time benefit and eligibility information 24/7
• Take control of your group’s eligibility
• Enter, edit and terminate member eligibility
• Download dentist directories in a printable format
• Streamline your benefits management process
New BMT enhancements include:
• Streamlined workflows designed to put key content and actions on one single page
• Combined billing report workflows into a single seamless search
• Enhanced security with randomly generated passwords for new users and two-factor authentication for password retrieval
How to get access to new BMT:
• Go to www.benefitmanagertoolkit.com and log in with the same Username and Password you use to access BMT today.
• If you have forgotten your password select Forgot Password on the landing page and follow the new workflow which will send a one-time passcode to your email and enable you to reset your password.
• If you have forgotten your username, reach out to your account manager or contact toolkit support
To prepare for a great experience in the new BMT, make sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
No, your existing BMT username and password will continue to work with the new BMT.
Improved SAT functionality will be available in new BMT for all users who have access today.
Your user type has not yet been migrated to new BMT. Don’t worry – it will only be a matter of weeks until you can use the new tool. Use www.toolkitsonline.com for now and you will receive an email when you are live on new BMT