Delta Dental offers two proprietary networks: Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier. Putting these two networks together provides the greatest access to care as well as out-of-pocket savings.
Delta Dental PPO™ – This network provides the deepest discounts and least out-of-pocket costs.
Delta Dental Premier® - With three out of four dentists nationwide, Delta Dental Premier has the largest network of dentists anywhere, providing an unmatched level of patient protection.
Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier™ - By combining the extensive size of the Delta Dental Premier network and the deeper discounts of the Delta Dental PPO network, the Delta Dental PPO plus Premier plan can help reduce claims costs. Enrollees have access to both the Delta Dental PPO and the Delta Dental Premier network dentists, which helps ensure greater access to network dentists.
Delta Dental Plans Association Fact Sheet (2018)
Delta Dental of North Carolina Internal Data; December 2018
Benefits of using the Delta Dental Networks:
- Access to the nation’s largest network of dentists.
- Freedom to visit any licensed dentist.
- No balance billing.*
- No paperwork! Dentists will fill out all forms and file the claims.*
- Members will never have to pay full price for a dental visit and then wait for reimbursement.*
- All dentists undergo a rigorous credentialing process.
*When visiting a Delta Dental network dentist.